Personal Injury
Morgan Stanley Plaza
2825 N. University Drive, Suite 410, Coral Springs, FL 33065
Call Now • 954-341-2777

» Back to Video FAQs main page

Should I release my medical records to another driver’s insurance adjuster after a Florida accident?

Video Transcript

Well this is an example of why it's important to get an experienced personal injury attorney involved in the claim as soon as possible. We want to make sure that we give them the information to evaluate your claim, but some insurance companies will insert language into their release allowing them to actually contact or meet with your doctor. We scratch that out all the time, and any experienced personal injury attorney that you hire should do the same.

Do you have a case? Call us at 954-341-2777 or submit the form on this page for a FREE consultation.