Personal Injury
Voted best attorney in Coral Springs/Parkland
for 12 years by readers of Coral Springs Forum

» Back to Video FAQs main page

If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?

Video Transcript

Yes, lost wages are a textbook example of economic damages, which is one of the main areas of damages that people seek in accident claims. You get hurt in a car accident, you are not able to work, you should be able to make that claim. The only way that would be a problem is if you haven't claimed your income in the last few years. These are the type of reasons that you would need to get the guidance of an experience personal injury attorney.

Do you have a case? Call us at 954-341-2777 or submit the form on this page for a FREE consultation.