Personal Injury
Voted best attorney in Coral Springs/Parkland
for 12 years by readers of Coral Springs Forum

» Back to Video FAQs main page

If I am injured in a Florida truck accident, how will I pay for my medical bills?

Video Transcript

Well the first thing is you look at your personal injury protection benefits on your own policy which gives you up to $10,000 of medical coverage. Next, you would look to see if you have health insurance coverage. If you do not have health insurance coverage, then it's essential that you speak with a personal injury attorney because they have doctors that they work with that they can send you to that will operate under a letter of protection which means that the doctors will agree to get paid after your case is over.

Do you have a case? Call us at 954-341-2777 or submit the form on this page for a FREE consultation.